Please make sure that you have read the Terms and Conditions below before using our website: OrientTrainTicket.com, an online portal for train ticket booking in Vietnam. By using, making booking with OrientTrainTicket.com, you acknowledge that you understand and accepting to all the Terms and Conditions stated here.
Your use of this website including the use of your booking and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately.
You agree that you shall not use our website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of this Website.
You also agree not to compromise the security of our Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
OrientTrainTicket.com may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this Site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. So, We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
To make online train reservation, select the itinerary you would like to travel on Home page, or you can choose one train, then book your ticket, or email the following information to sales@Vietnamtrainsticket.com:
• Name of passengers (as it appears in passports)
• Your address
• Your nationality
• The exact dates of travelling
• Your preferred train(s)
• Ticket type you would require (Soft berth, hard berth, or soft seat)
• Number of adults and children (noted with ages at the time of travel) accompanied (if any)
The booking is effective only when you make the payment.
– Hard seat refers to the ticket option of hard non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
– Soft seat refers to the ticket option of soft non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
– Hard-berth refers to the ticket option of hard bed on a cabin, shared with 3 or 5 other people
– Soft sleeper refers to the ticket option of soft bed on a cabin, shared with 2 or 3 other people
– 6 berth-cabin refers to the cabin where 6 people share one cabin, which 6 berths in each cabin – Called Soft Berth(6) or Hard Berth.
– 4 berth-cabin refers to the cabin where 4 people share one cabin, which 4 berths in each cabin – Called Soft Berth(4) or Soft Berth.
– 2 berth-private cabin refers to (a) the cabin with only 2 berths where 2 people share one cabin (b) the cabin with 4 berths but two upper berths are removed where 2 people share one cabin.
ADDRESS IN VIETNAM
– Hotel Address: You have to give us your hotel address exactly and attach your reservation name, arrival date and Reservation ID (if any). We are not responsibility if you give us your hotel address wrongly or have no any hotel address for us 4 days before your departure.
– Station: We only deliver train tickets at Hanoi station and Saigon station and can not deliver train tickets to you in other stations. Please arrive at Station 1 hour (latest) if you want to pick up train tickets at Station. And Please Call (+84 983 521 116) or Email (sales@Vietnamtrainsticket.com) to us immediately if you don’t see our staff in Station. You should write your phone number exactly which You can use it in Vietnam. Because We will call you in the urgent case. Also, We are not responsibility if You don’t contact to us as this conditions.
Unless specified otherwise, rates are quoted in US dollars. The fares rates are for one way trip, including all fees & service charge, delivery fees and bank charges.
Price is for one person and one trip on our website.
Price is public on our website and We are not responsibility for any complains about price on website after you already used our services.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North – South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi – Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Note that: Each adult is take one children only.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.
• Credit Card: We accept payment through all major credit cards. You can send a request online on our website and we will provide you with a secure payment link after booking have been confirmed.
• Bank transfer: Bank transfers can be made from your bank account abroad. We will provide you with our banking details at the time of confirmation of the booking.
• Western Union: We accept payment through any banks worldwide using Western Union service. We will send you our receipt details and then will need the control number from you in order to finalize the receipt of payment.
Your bank account will be debited under the company information of VTSS.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation. Below are the rules for cancellation & refund after the tickets have been issued:
• 35% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment before 15 days departure.
• 50% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment from 3 – 14 days before departure.
• 100% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment from 1 – 2 days before departure.
• About the tourist train from Hanoi to Sapa and returning (The Orient express train): The train ticket is not refundable in any case.
We reserves the rights to cancel your booking with a prior notice. In such case, a full refund of 100% will be credited to your account.
• In High Season for Summer (June to September), Tet Holiday (December to February), and Other Big Holiday: Cancellation and Amendment: Charged 50% if Cancellation or Amendment before 7 days. Charged 100% if Cancellation or Amendment from 6 – 1 days
With any reservation via email or contact, phone…. Cancellation or amendment will be charged as cancellation policy.
Vietnamtrainsticket.com is a third party booking agent, which allow customers to reserve train ticket online in advance. We are therefore not to be held accountable for train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as Orient Expres, King Express, Livitrans, Ratraco Express, Sapaly, to name a few. Please direct any inquiries, concerns or complaints to the train travel experience to the corresponding people in charge.
– For the ticket delivery process, when we send you the booking confirmation and request for an address where the tickets be delivered you will have to provide us the address to deliver your tickets prior to your departure time. If you did not receive your tickets as we/you informed please contact us IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise, we are not responsible for delay or missing your train.